|BRAND||PERMA CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS|
Perma R-PDXY is a two component thixotropic epoxy resin based coloured joint mortar used for filling joints in between tiles or stone. It provides for aesthetic germ proof, chemical and hard wearing Joints, resistant to a wide range of spillages and chemical attacks. Part A consists of a thick coloured paste consisting of Epoxy resin, graded aggregates, pigments and additives. Part B consists of a soft paste consisting of a mixture of graded fillers and catalyst. Primary Uses:
- For grouting residential and industrial floor joints where hygiene control, damp & wet conditions are experienced along with chemical resistant properties.
- Perma R Poxy er is Supplied 1 kg and 5 kg pack size.
- High compressive, flexural and tensile strength in excess of concrete
- Chemical resistant and waterproof
- Hygienic and non dusting
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Uniform colouring
- Stain free
- Supplied in pre-measured units
- Does not support bacterial growth